Software Development Student Assistants Spring 2021 Huntsville, AL - ASL
Type: Students: Undergraduate Student Asst. (SA)
Location: Huntsville, AL
GTRI's Applied Systems Laboratory (ASL) conducts applied research, development, test and evaluation of ground-based air and missile defense and rotary-wing aviation systems. ASL seeks part-time Student Assistants for the spring 2021 semester to work in Huntsville, AL on a variety of software development projects for defense programs. Familiarity with C++, Python, or Java is preferred. Familiarity with Linux is a plus.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Must have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Must be registered for at least 6 credit hours with your university during working semesters
- Experience in 1 or more programming languages
- Strong math skills and ability to learn complex engineering concepts
- Familiarity with Linux and open source tools
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate technical ideas
- Must be an U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance
Hours per Week
20 hours per week
U.S. Citizenship Requirements
Due to our research contracts with the US federal government, candidates for this position are required to be US Citizens.
Clearance Type Required
Ability to obtain Secret Clearance upon hire
Housing and Relocation
Housing and Relocation Assistance are not available for this position
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) at Georgia Tech Research Institute aims to enhance the Institute’s mission of solving the world’s most complex technical problems by creating a workforce with a shared appreciation for diversity, raising awareness around inclusiveness, and fostering a sense of belonging and appreciation for all members of our community.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Georgia Tech Research Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees. Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Back Submit Resume