Systems Analyst - ICL
Location: Atlanta, GA
Categories: Information Technology
GTRI/ICL seeks qualified candidates for a full-time systems analyst in Atlanta, GA. The successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience Healthcare IT domain identifying, interpreting and summarizing requirements (business, functional, technical) for internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will also be able to work independently to create processes and workflows, establish adherence and monitoring criteria, have competency across core IT implementation areas (project management, business analysis, configuration management, change control, development, testing, release, quality assurance) and support continuous improvement.
- Primary duties include supporting the Program Manager and ServiceNow teams to document and implement functional requirements, technical and process flows, as well as support continuous improvement.
- Conduct requirements gathering/validation sessions.
- Develop and document epics and user stories (store in ServiceNow or Jira). - Facilitate workflow development sessions and document detailed flow diagrams (ex. Visio charts) for SDLC components.
- Work with team to clearly communicate and anticipate risks/issues during all phases of the project.
- Develop and deliver presentations and written deliverables.
Education & Length of Experience
Research Engineer/Scientist/Technologist/Associate I
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related.
Research Engineer/Scientist/Technologist/Associate II
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related and three (3) years of relevant full-time experience after completion of that degree,
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related and five (5) years of relevant full-time experience after completion of a Bachelor’s degree, or
- A Doctoral degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills including meeting facilitation, technical writing, and conveying complex technical information in common language, appropriate for all levels of technological understanding.
- Comfortable in a client-facing role. Ability to assess customer goals, needs and interests, with respect to the implementation/ appropriateness of information technology solutions.
- Experience developing requirements, use cases and design.
- Ability to understand complex enterprise systems environments, and develop detailed technical requirements and supporting technical design documentation.
- Demonstrates ability to quickly (and proficiently) gather, understand and summarize new information.
- Demonstrates aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Work independently as well as part of a project team, with multiple communication channels
- Ability to analyze documentation on relevant regulatory programs (either from the federal register or summary documentation) - Ability to create and maintain highest levels of confidentiality when dealing with proprietary or private information.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job function.
- Experience with ServiceNow implementation
- Background in Healthcare
- Experience collaborating with DevOps teams
U.S. Citizenship Requirements
Due to our research contracts with the US federal government, candidates for this position are required to be US Citizens.
Clearance Type Required
Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain an active security clearance.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) at Georgia Tech Research Institute aims to enhance the Institute’s mission of solving the world’s most complex technical problems by creating a workforce with a shared appreciation for diversity, raising awareness around inclusiveness, and fostering a sense of belonging and appreciation for all members of our community.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Georgia Tech Research Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees. Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Back Submit Resume