Aerospace Graduate Research Assistant - Fall 2022 - ATAS - AATD
Type: Students: Graduate Research Asst. (GRA)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Graduate Research Assistant to perform research in the area of acoustics. Specific area of research is acquisition and analysis of jet flow and acoustic measurements. Tasks include setup and data acquisition for experiments, mechanical design and assembly of test fixtures, data processing and reporting
Required Minimum Qualifications
Graduate Research Assistant
- Pursuing a Master’s or PhD degree at Georgia Tech in Aerospace Engineering
- Must be enrolled full-time (12+ credit hours)
- Must have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Commit to 15-20 hours of work per week
• Experience in Solidworks, Matlab, and Labview
• Hands-on mechanical design and fabrication experience
• Experience in conducting experimental data acquisition
• Familiarity with signal processing concepts
• Ability to both work on teams and progress tasks independently
• Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas
Hours per Week:
20 hours per week
U.S. Citizenship Requirements
Due to our research contracts with the US federal government, candidates for this position are required to be US Citizens.
Clearance Type Required
Housing and Relocation
Housing and relocation assistance are not available for this position.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) at Georgia Tech Research Institute aims to enhance the Institute’s mission of solving the world’s most complex technical problems by creating a workforce with a shared appreciation for diversity, raising awareness around inclusiveness, and fostering a sense of belonging and appreciation for all members of our community.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Georgia Tech Research Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees. Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.
Back Submit Resume